Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Perfect Summer Tote




Just picked this beauty up at a local supermarket for dirt cheap. It's big enough to pack my laptop accessories in for school (or to take my stack of library books, including Blahnik by Boman, back from whence they came). I love the charming all-over shoe print, though with the top down view it's hard to tell if those are supposed to be heels or flats. Probably flats, as the proportions look off for high heels.

About the only quibble I could have is that I'd prefer a black background similar to some high heel themed quilting fabric I found last year, but hey - nothing's perfect.

Oh, and another shoe-related trinket for a later date: Shoe charm from Tiffany. A little beyond my current budget, but that will change soon enough. (Actually, in case the link changes, I stuck the screenshot below).

No comments: