Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Stuff

First up: new shoes!

On my way into school today, I had a hunch that I might get lucky if I popped by Shoe Warehouse at Lansdowne Mall. As usual, the hunch was right. I found a great pair of red and white rounded toe pumps by Naughty Monkey. They're cute on the outside, but I think the really neat part of them is the inside embroidery and details. And they were on sale for about 60% off!

I'll have a couple of photos up by next week.

Site progress

I'll be building the site over the next term, probably going for some Flash elements as well as CSS and XHTML.

In the meantime I am working on the structure and the content of the site. I will be adding an article section that will cover tips and tricks for high heels (fit, walking in them, etc.), histories of different kinds of shoes and heels, and I'll probably also have some other articles as I think of them. Probably the articles section will go live before the rest of the site, but I haven't decided yet.

No comments: